27807RE: [Yuricon] Re: The 2009 Yuricon/Yuri Studio AMV Contest is *on*!

    Nov 9, 2009
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: darkchibi07@...
      > Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 21:14:41 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: The 2009 Yuricon/Yuri Studio AMV Contest is *on*!
      >
      > Well, the contest announcement thread would look legitimate if you posted there. And it'll be easier for other interested AMV editors to post there if they have questions for you.

      Here's the thing - I'm one person. I can't do everything or be everywhere. I'm not part of the AMV.org community. It would be really strange for me to post this there, when I don't bother talking there regularly.

      I believe in social media. :-) I have posted an official announcement here (and on most of the Yuricon spaces, like Facebook, Twitter, the website, etc) and I strongly encourage everyone to share that information wherever and with whomever they like. :-)

      Just go ahead and feel free to use the announcement I sent and put it wherever you think it will be of interest. You'll be a key part of the Yuricon team, helping spread the word. Your help is greatly appreciated!

      Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic