27783Re: [OT] Trivia Questions (Yaoi)

  • lynmarenjensen
    Nov 5, 2009
      Of the shows you've chosen, I don't know about the yuri shows, but for the yaoi I'd suggest "Fake" and/or "Kizuna." Both run about 30-45 min. or so and are good gateway yaoi. "Fake" is the epsiode that finds Dee and Ryo vacationing in England, and "Kizuna" is a streamlined, simplified version of the first manga vol, a good intro to the four lead characters and overall situation.
      Trivia Q's for a non-yaoi/yuri audience will have to be simple, you'll probably need to keep it focused on what people actually watched. (I'll give an example from "Fake," what police code does Dee use when he goes to rescue Ryo?)

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Andi, Andi Spring, Spring" <endlessdreamer13@...> wrote:

      > The anime club and lbgt groups on campus are working together to host a yaoi/yuri night, which I am in charge of. Yuri shows I'm thinking will be Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto and the yaoi would be Gravitation and Yami no Matsui.
      > What do you all think of the shows that I have chosen?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic