27777RE: [Yuricon] [OT] Trivia Questions

    Nov 3, 2009
      I think those are excellent choices for introducing people to the basic tropes of Yaoi and Yuri.

      Any trivia question I could come up with would be obscure to an average non-otaku.

      Q: "What character is the mask that Ushio wears?"
      A: Ultraman

      And that was the easiest one I could think of.... ;_;

      To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: endlessdreamer13@...
      Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:16:31 -0800
      Subject: [Yuricon] [OT] Trivia Questions

      The anime club and lbgt groups on campus are working together to host a yaoi/yuri night, which I am in charge of. Yuri shows I'm thinking will be Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto and the yaoi would be Gravitation and Yami no Matsui. We will show one episode of each of those shows with a session of trivia (or Q&A if the trivia doesn't work) on yuri and yaoi.

      Does anyone have any good trivia questions I could use?
      What do you all think of the shows that I have chosen?