      From: Aaron the PK <ultimashadow2000@...>
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 3:41:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Blue Drop liscnesed by Sentai Filmworks

      For the time being, you should assume that all Sentai releases are sub-only unless you hear otherwise (unless its a re-release of a series that was dubbed in the past). The only Sentai releases that have had dubs are re-releases like Mahoromatic. All Sentai releases are 12-13ish episode sets unless its a short OVA that's only a few episodes long.

      Also, for all intents and purposes, Sentai is ADV by another name. ADV never announced the license as ADV nor ever expressed any intention of dubbing it. The first mention of a Blue Drop license was yesterday in a Sentai announcement. They also announced You're Under Arrest Season 2, Special A, Polyphonica, and Tears to Tiara yesterday. All of these titles will be released in November. http://www.animenew snetwork. com/news/ 2009-09-02/ sentai-filmworks -adds-blue- drop-polyphonica -special- a