27567Re: Blue Drop licensed by Sentai Filmworks

  • pachy_boy
    Sep 3, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Nick Perez <vanezzania@...> wrote:

      > Well, I do have the whole subtitled season from Clannad from Sentai, and the subtitling seems pretty good, I only couahgt one line but my Japanese is a little rusty.
      >
      > I don't know about the box set or single dvd stuff, or if it'll be subtitled-only because I think Sentai did do a few dubs, maybe not I'm not sure

      As far as I've seen and looked up, Sentai has rereleased series from Geneon and Central Park Media with their original dubs intact, but have yet to produce any dubs for their own shows. By and large their releases are good (at least judging from the Clannad release), albeit there will be the occasional, very noticeable typos but nothing that would really ruin anything.

      After all this time, I was finally this close to getting around to watching a fansub of Blue Drop. Now instead I just have to wait a few months for the official legal release--Pachy
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic