27564Re: [Yuricon] Blue Drop liscnesed by Sentai Filmworks

  • Stephanie Fogle
    Sep 3, 2009
      Best news of the day!! I hope the company will do a fine a job with
      the official translation.

      I wonder if they'll do individual dvds or just release it as a boxset?
      Either way will be good, I just want to hold them in my hands-no
      longer take up space, unless I plan to do another AMV!

      -Steph

      --
      Sent from my mobile device
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic