27539Re: Girly

  • mara_papimer
    Aug 26, 2009
      I'm not sure I understand. Sure some of the strips depict erotic scenes but I would not call them pornographic from what I have read.

      Or are you referring to his actual online erotic comics? Surely those are separate from his other work, aren't they? It is not as if porn is contagious and infects all other work an artist does.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Firia L <Firia_Lyta@...> wrote:

      > way way WAY back in the day, I liked reading some of Josh's work, >cause it was cute, random, and goofy-funny. Then it went all porn. I >stopped right then right there as I lost all respect for Josh's work. >Good to see he's still working at it, as his style has improved over >the years. But I still can't bring myself to read his work without >frowning at the sour memory when he decided porn was the direction his >cute random goofy-funny strips should have taken.
      >
      > -Lyta

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic