27338Re: Aoi Hana, Ep. 1 (No spoilers)

  • Todd
    Jul 2, 2009
      Welcome! I loved the first episode too. It played fine with subs at home, and also at work on my lunch break (though I had to wait two minutes for it to start for some reason). The story sucked me in right away, even though I found a few parts predictable.

      The character design and watercolor look were nice, and the characters drew me in. I'm looking forward to next week already!

      > Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm 45 and live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Found out about you guys at an old Toronto Trek convention ( I think it was TT18 or somewhere around there).

      OT: I'm just about 40 and live in San Jose, CA, but I'm going to Montreal for the first time August 6-10 for Worldcon (http://www.anticipationsf.ca/). Planning to go?

      Todd
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic