27333[OT] Fonts RE: [Yuricon] Aoi Hana, Ep. 1 (No spoilers)

    Jul 2, 2009
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: adam@...
      > Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:53:46 +0100
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Aoi Hana, Ep. 1 (No spoilers)
      >
      > On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:50:55 -0400, Erica Friedman
      > wrote:

      > Of course, at that point you'd discover the Japanese equivalent of MS
      > Comic Sans and spend the rest of your life unable to look at another
      > manga for fear of your eyeballs bleeding. ;)

      I don't have the hatred other people do for MS Comic Sans. If Apple had created it, people would call it the number one best font EVAR so, whatever. It's a font that is easily available to a lot of people starting out. There's nothing wrong with it *as a font* it just has the misfortune to be 1) by Microsoft and 2) Overused.