27178HELP! Need the title to an anime...

  • sapphire_sophilia
    May 31, 2009
      While I was at A-Kon, I was browsing the Media Blasters table and found a new yuri anime that was on the adult side. I figured i could go find it on their website, but it's giving me a headache and I can't remember the name of the dvd to save my own life

      the story it about this idol who's getting stalked very badly so she's getting a female bodyguard, whom the idol would love to get into bed with. the only other thing i can remember from the back of the package is i think one of the characters names is lia *curses the flordia sun, yet again*
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic