27088Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"

  • hynavian
    May 13, 2009

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Grisznak <grisznakiw@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi
      > > http://czytelnia.tanuki.pl/lista/pokaz.php/2313 - here goes my promised
      > > earlier review of sixth issue of Yuri Monogatari. It will be published at
      > > one or two more polish manga and anime pages.
      > > By the way, adress on the cover - www.anilesbocon.org is not working. So I
      > > decided to post
      > > http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html instead.
      >
      > Please use http://www.yuricon.org until I get that fixed. Thanks! The alc.html page goes to an informational page, not the same as the home page at all.

      Hi everyone!

      I received the copy of YM6 yesterday evening and I did a "show off" post here - http://hynavian.com/?p=8995

      I'm sorry, I won't be able to review it because the political climate in the country that I'm living in is quite tensed now. Previously there was some take over of the woman's organization (that represented the interests of the women) here by some homophobic church members but they got voted out later. Now there's a scheduled legal meet-up in support of the LGBT cause this weekend but everyone's watching to see how it goes. To sum it up, it's messy. >.<

      Again I would like to apologize for not being able to review it but I'll be mentioning YM6 whenever it's possible to promote it. (:

      Regards,
      Hynavian
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic