26696Re: Maria-sama ga Miteru: Did I miss something?

  • salviawillow
    Mar 4 4:07 AM
      First of all, hello to you all, as it's my first post in this group. ^^ Second, I like to say: I had the same feeling when starting this Anime. At first I thought it's boring and I have to admit the first episodes are just boring. I can only speak for myself of course. But as you are watching you start liking it. You grow into the characters, get to know them as if they were real persons and you start to like or dislike them. Sooner or later you just have to watch and you get addicted. Ha ha! And really...it's getting funnier and more interesting. So give it another try!

      As to speak of religion: I am a religious person myself and it's best to not take it to serious. I mean, it also has some cute and lovely religious elements in it.

      I hope this helps you a bit in your decision. ^^
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic