26678RE: [Yuricon] Hello I'm new; some help pls

  • Love Sjölund
    Mar 2, 2009
      I would recommend that you start with Maria-sama ga Miteru. Other then being so cute that it might just kill you and insanelly popular among yuri lovers its also builds upon an almost hundred year old genre in japanese litterature focusing on emotional relationships between schoolgirls. It should be a good and very entertaining intruduction to the genre.

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: yurichansmiles@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:17:52 +0000
      Subject: [Yuricon] Hello I'm new; some help pls

      This is the first yahoo group that I have joined but I am really
      excited and I have just learned about yuri. It started when I saw
      Chizuru in Bleach and was surprised that there was this kind of
      exposure in manga. I started to researcha and found yuri and this
      group. From what I've seen it looks like Strawberry Panic is really
      popular, but what are some suggestions for a good place for me to start
      and where can I get it?
      Thankyou,
      Rose

      Hitta bästa boräntan! MSN Privatekonomi