26560Re: Inside Out [My New Shoujo-ai Series]

  • katwilliams@rogers.com
    Feb 9, 2009
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Elwin Coldiron <bigkwell@> wrote:
      >
      > I must admit, the artwork is very good. I can understand Hitomi's
      > conflict.
      >
      > BTW, this is just a suggestion... but you MIGHT consider having your
      > story submitted for publishing (hint-hint, Erica?).

      Thanks, I'm glad you liked it considering it has been so long since
      working on this stuff I thought I was kind of rusty.

      > Kat usually self-publishes her stuff. Like so many artists, she likes
      > to keep control of her work. :)

      Yeah, but after that lovely little crash of mine I don't see myself
      returning to self-publishing anymore, way too much stress. So I have
      been considering publishers for my novels, stupid panic attacks keep
      getting in the way. *grumbles* I keep being told to publish, I just
      don't know who to work with because as you said I like having control
      over my stories and they tend to be twisted so the fear of major edits
      arises.

      I don't plan to do too much insane with this new story, but I'm taking
      it slow so I don't end up with another crash like the last time so
      wouldn't be considering publishing for a long while, if ever.

      Still nice to know people think I'm worthy of publishing.

      Oh, btw, I hope things are well with you Erica, been so long since we
      last talked. Hope life is treating you well.

      Well, jaa ne

      Kat
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic