26554Re: [OT] Hey Everyone I'm back.

  • katwilliams@rogers.com
    Feb 9, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
      <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

      > Ah sorry. I as I have read a bit of your writing I have a prejudice to
      > presume the worst if a writer such as yourself suddenly drops off my
      > radar.
      >
      > Anyway read the first few pages of Inside Out and it was very
      > entertaining good luck in the future.

      Yeah, I guess it was be easy to jump to conclusion considering the
      types of stories I tend to write. I just crashed after too many
      conventions and working too hard on manga, I mean I drew 100 pages in
      a couple of days once. I was told by my doctors that I really needed
      to step away for a while. I got health, found my soulmate and finished
      7 novels so I didn't really disappear, just took a different direction
      for a bit. My wife is actually the one who convinced me to return to
      manga and the like now that we are settled in our own place, no more
      roommates.

      Thanks for reading my new manga. I'm hoping the rest of the story will
      be equally entertaining. It is very different from my other works,
      more of a romantic/comedy then anything else. That should really tell
      where my life is right now. LOL I hope to have the first chapter
      finished in a month or so. I'll be getting back to it after V-day.

      >Hi Kat,
      >
      >I am a Mailing List newbie, so nice to meet you and welcome back.
      >
      >Rinu

      hi hi,

      I hope you have fun here. I remember really enjoying myself here back
      when I was more active... god, that was over 5 years ago. I do miss
      all the insanity of conventions and the like. Hard to believe it has
      been so long.

      Well jaa ne

      Kat
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic