26519RE: [Yuricon] Quick Question for SutoPani fans

    Jan 30, 2009
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: pretty.cure@...
      > Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:15:10 +0800
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Quick Question for SutoPani fans
      >

      > Hehehe...thanks for the info. At least I know.
      >
      > I wish I could buy shirts with the school logos on them..or failing that..the school uniforms. I'm nuts.>.>
      >
      > Anyways...I own the DVDs and the manga/novels translated thus far ( which may be all for now I hear <.< ), so wanted to buy some more of it.

      I have the school pins. :-)

      > Maybe I should check out a new series XD Any new must read manga pop up on Yuricon shop? :)

      All of it, of course. :-)

      I'd say "Clover" by Hiyori Otsu and "Octave" if you haven't read those yet. The second "Strawberry Shake Sweet" is out now.

      I'm covering new titles of interest on the Okazu weekly news report in a section called 'Snatches of Yuri" (pun intended) where I point out new series I don't know much about but they seem to be popular in Japanese Yuri circles. You could look at that and see if anything strikes your fancy. And pretty much everything I review on Okazu is on the Shop, too.

      If you want a decent, fun Drama CD I'd suggest the El Cazador ones over the SP DCDs. Unless you really want to hear obsessive discussion of underwear.

      http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic