26516RE: [Yuricon] Quick Question for SutoPani fans

    Jan 30, 2009
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: pretty.cure@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:16:31 +0800
      Subject: [Yuricon] Quick Question for SutoPani fans

      > I want the Christmas CD of Maria-sama so that's easy. However, I wasn't sure which CD to get of SP. There are a few drama CDs and a Web Radio one, but wanted opinion from those who might have got these before, which did you like best? :3

      IMHO, they are all pretty wretched. lol

      The Miator Volume's plot is "zoMG, whose are the purple underwear!?!"

      Tamao's VA comments drily on the extra track that, "gee we all said the word 'panties' alot."

      The Spica Volume's plot is "Hikari tries to lose weight because Amane will find anorexia appealing."

      The extra track was so brief that it was clear *everyone* hated recording this CD.

      And the Lu Lim volume's plot is "Chikaru dresses the Henshin club up lke maids, then they peep in on a bunch of sexually suggestive *sounding* situations that are all really innocent once you take a look.

      This one has one of the worst service moments early on, but also something that approaches the closest to an actual story, when Chikaru tells her tragic lost love story.

      I'd probably suggest going for the first, the Miator volume, but I couldn't tell you why, exactly.... lol

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogspot.com

      Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
      http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic