26180Re: What are the 'Must Have' yuri titles for a new collector?

  • amystricof
    Dec 8, 2008

      > You'll find that a lot of the gender switch stories are tagged that
      > way - Yubisaki Milk Tea, Yours and My Secret, Pretty Face, "Day of
      > the Revolution." The commonality is that a guy "becomes" a girl for
      > some reason.
      >
      > There's some not-quite-Yuri in these, usually - a girl falls for the
      > guy thinking he's a girl, or he falls for a girl while dressed as a
      > girl. So, depending on your level of interest in that kind of
      > thing...

      And of course the epitome of all gender switch stories that can
      conceivably involve Yuri: Ranma. Though personally, I like to think of
      that as proper Yuri, depending on how you read into some of the
      relationships there. And the series is basically pure comedic gold.
      Though I suppose in this case, the guy actually becomes a girl.

      Anyway, I digress.

      The other new kid in town,
      -Amy
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic