26160RE: [Yuricon] Yuri Monogatari 6 Special Holiday Pre-order!

    Dec 1, 2008
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: ellen@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:31:36 -0600
      Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Yuri Monogatari 6 Special Holiday Pre-order!

      > When I tried to order through ALC Publishing, YM 6 wasn't one of the choices. Does going straight to Paypal get you as much of a payout?

      The short answer is, yes.

      This pre-order is not listed on the website, because this offer is, as I said, a special offer to Yuricon members.

      When YM6 does go up on the website, it will also be through paypal, because that is, sadly, the only system that works right now for me.

      In general - if any offer is posted by me, here, it is one I have created, and is therefore something I hope people will consider. :-)

      Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows MobileĀ®.
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642556/direct/01/
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic