26157Yuri Monogatari 6 Special Holiday Pre-order!

    Dec 1, 2008
      Hello eveyone -

      It is my pleasure to offer you a special limited-tim holiday season
      pre-order for ALC Publishing's newest 100% Yuri anthology - Yuri
      Monogatari 6!

      YM6 is expected to hit the shelves in February, 2009. We're holding
      a special holiday sale on pre-orders expressly for Yuricon Members
      and a few selected other audiences.

      Pre-order YM6 now and you will get a 30% discount off the cover
      price, *plus* an adorable Rica and Miho post-card, with original art
      by Rica Takashima.

      YM6 will feature the return of Circle UKOZ, Rica Takashima, Eriko
      Tadeno, Jessie B. and Althea Keaton, as well as art and stories by
      talented Yuri artists from around the world. And this volume of YM6
      features award-nominated lesbian novelist J.D. Glass' first foray
      into the world of graphic novels, with her story "Sakura Gun" - a
      side story to her upcoming novel "American Goth."

      To pre-order Yuri Monogatari 6:

      ALC Publishing - Where the girl always gets the girl.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic