2604Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon 2002 events/site/plans/notes (ok, it's long)

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Jan 3, 2002
      > >So...what *exactly* does a Programming Chair do? ;p
      >
      > Decide which videos will be shown, obtain them, schedule them, and show
      > them. Then take the flak for not showing this person's favorite, or showing
      > too much of something else. You know, the usual. *g*

      Eeek...best get started now...that's at least four video rooms or more with at least two of those being 24 hours.... I need a year just to plan that! ;p

      And come up with excuses for the complainers ;)

      > You know, I've met alot of Programming Chairs who never asked that question
      > and had no IDEA what they were supposed to be doing! LOL

      Sounds like most peole to me, no matter what the job ;p

      Kun
      ---'-,-{@