2602Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 128

  • John F. Martin
    Jan 3, 2002
      From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>
      >Subject: Re: Macross (likely OT)
      >
      >--- In Yuricon@y..., "John F. Martin" <furrysaint@h...> wrote:
      >
      > > Haihai! Three words: Macross Bridge Bunnies. ^_^
      >
      >Of course, since the three of them are canonically linked with the
      >three Zentraedi spies ... must have been one *big* bed somewhere on
      >the Macross.

      Oh. I didn't remember that, but then, it's been over a decade since I've
      seen Macross.

      Hey, a couple of king-sizers and you're set. ^_^

      >Chris Davies.
      >(Will eventually get back to his Macross story that's supposed to
      >involve Misa/Minmay ... once of these days.)

      That's just evil-sounding...

      --John F. Martin
      --FurrySaint at hotmail dot com
      "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back
      to you if you forget the words." --The Vent
      Arc Impulse! Makoto/Ami! http://arcimpulse.shoujoai.com