      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: Hynavian@...
      Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 10:02:00 +0000
      Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Hayate Cross Blade

      Hi all,

      My apologies for not being active in this group but it's better late
      than never, right? (:

      I read a few chapter of Hayate Cross Blade (raw) some time back and
      felt that it was a hilarious manga. Thus when I learn from Erica that
      the English version is out, I've placed my orders for it with my local
      bookstall. Sadly, it's not here yet but I'll be able to get my hands
      onto the translated version in about 2 weeks time. A good news is that
      since I'm pushing for the manga, my local bookstall (Kinokuniya) will
      be shipping extra copies and placing them for sale in their stall
      (those lucky shoppers =_=) LOL!

      I can't wait for the book to arrive. ^_^

      Cheers,
      Lindy

      See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic