25982Re: Hayate Cross Blade

  • mara_papimer
    Nov 8, 2008

      > I know I have been ranting for nearly four years about this series,
      >so it might possibly have seemed that I'm no more than a mere
      >obsessive >lunatic at times. But, seriously, HxB is an absolutely
      >stellar series.

      Don't be silly. You can tell that Hayate X Blade is great from page
      nine and you did not even have to know Japanese to get that joke.

      Also it is nice to see a 'real' tsundere (Ayana) in a manga rather
      than the spray of Rin clones that have been churned out recently. (not
      that there was anything wrong with Rin)
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic