25638Re: koihime musou

  • Elizabeth
    Sep 1, 2008

      Hi
      No, I was talking about Koihime Musou and it wasn't much serious,
      rather in humorous way. I don't watch Strike Witches (I have this
      serie in plans). I K.M. there are quite a few yuri motives, maybe not
      too much to classify this serie as a pure yuri (rather ecchi/harem),
      but enough to mention about it here. That's all.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      --

      Yeah, Koihime Musou is a lot of fun though. Strike Witches isn't high
      art or anything but I just felt that the yuri(so far) in it is a bit