25637Re: [Yuricon] Re: koihime musou

  • Grisznak
    Sep 1, 2008
      Hi
      No, I was talking about Koihime Musou and it wasn't much serious,
      rather in humorous way. I don't watch Strike Witches (I have this
      serie in plans). I K.M. there are quite a few yuri motives, maybe not
      too much to classify this serie as a pure yuri (rather ecchi/harem),
      but enough to mention about it here. That's all.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2008/8/31 Elizabeth <tyran85@...>:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Grisznak <grisznakiw@...> wrote:
      >
      > Well, anime without any male character always has yuri potential.
      > regards
      > Grisznak
      >
      > --
      >
      > I gather you're talking about Strike Witches? If so, then you're
      > wrong. Males and females are both well and alive and co-exist in the
      > show. While the main cast are female, the guys are integral at various
      > points of the show. This isn't an all-female universe.
      >
      > And, does a male always have to be the center of attention or a
      > predominant lead for a show to be taken seriously or better yet, for
      > yuri to be validated?
      >
      > You know I've never got the whole %of gender X or Y equals a good or
      > shitty show kind of idealogy. To me, it's what's being done and how
      > the characters are brought out within the parameters given, how these
      > ideas are brought into fruitation, the direction and how the story is
      > told that makes me decide whether a show is of quality or not.
      >
      > Besides, Maria-sama ga miteru and Simoun are proof positive that a key
      > female cast plus yuri elements does not equal a terrible show.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic