25070You're welcome Re: Notes on the 19th Maria-sama

  • diarias31
    May 1, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Resop <resop2@...> wrote:

      > Or, maybe we just finished reading it now?
      >
      > Putting that aside, thanks for the hard work!
      >
      > Craig

      thanks to you I can read the maria sama ga miteru novels that I like
      so much I had been trying to traslate the novels but I can't do it
      because I don't understand japanese thank you again!"

      I told you this words in Okazu, and again I want to thank you for
      this new traslation, I'm sorry for my english, then Thank you Erica
      and sukoshi, Gracias!!!