25067Re: Nozomi and licenses

  • byapes2001
    May 1, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...> wrote:
      > FYI, Nozomi Entertainment/Right Stuf is announcing another license
      today at
      > 2pm CDT.
      > Last time, they picked up Maria-sama. Can they possibly top that?
      > Well, for the curious, there is a broken redicrect at the moment to
      > aria.rightstuf.com... :)
      > --SG

      Okay, let's not panic yet, everyone.

      For all we know, Nozomi may just have put that there to mess with
      us. :)

      We'll know what the new license when they announce it, and if it
      isn't what we're expecting, remember that Nozomi has three other
      hints up as to what they may grab this year. Yeah, they're evil. ;)

      Brian Yaple
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic