25011Re:Welcome to our new list members!

  • Yurri Hyun
    Apr 24, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      My name is Yurri (yes, it really is); and four months ago, I had no idea that my name was synonymous with....lilies.  I've been lurking here for the past 4 months. I entered the wonderful world of yuri via Strawberry Panic, which was an absolute hoot. What can I say? I like cheese.

      From there, a short skip to Marimite and thus spelled my doom. And in my quest for all things Marimite, stumbled onto the Okazu blog, became addicted to Okazu (almost a daily reader), joined the Yuricon group -- and I hate to admit it -- read tons of fanfiction (the quality of which I won't comment on).

      As an aside, a big thank you to Erica for the reviews and translations, because without them, I'd probably never have checked out/bought: Marimite novels in Korean (my pathetic Korean is still much better than my just-started-to-learn Japanese), Iono-sama fanatics, Strawberry Marshmallow, Voiceful, First Love Sisters, R.O.D.series, Mai-Hime series, MGLN series. I'm now much poorer in pocket (but hopefully richer in spirit?).  Oh well, on to drama cds and beyond!

      Yurri