24928Re: [Yuricon] Stray Little Devil

  • BlackSkaven
    Apr 12, 2008
      Andi, Andi Spring, Spring wrote:

      > "Meet Pam Akumachi, an energetic 13-year-old junior high student who has
      > just turned into ...a little devil! One day, when Pam and her friends
      > try to summon the "benign devil," the magic circle goes out of control
      > and Pam is transported to a strange pararell world where angels and
      > devils reside in an uneasy coexistence."

      > It's pretty much devil in training and angel fall in love.

      The series caught my interest since when it has first been listed in
      Diamond Comics' Previews. No scan was to be found - so I hesitated to
      buy just on a tiny cover picture. Well - then someone posted an image
      from the last chapter that persuaded me. ^^;
      I bought all 5 volumes and I CERTAINLY don't regret it.
      Nice story, nice artwork and of course NICE YURI. ^^
      Read it within a day.

      The artist's page is here:
      http://hanginthere.cool.ne.jp

      BlackSkaven