24923Re: [Yuricon] Re: Alternate Endings

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Apr 11 2:15 AM
      Okay..if we're going that way...

      Candice White Audrey realizes that she's NEVER gonna get anywhere with boys and runs off with Annie and Patty to run their own small hospital in a small town.  And at night, they do lots of friendship bonding. *^^*

      Hhmm...not that good?  How about Sakura Wars...forget who ends up wiht the boy!  Let the french girl or the Russian have him...I want Sakura/Sumire!!! o.o I could picture them running away into the sunset, arguing until bed time... :)

      Ok...I be quiet now.  ^^

      Kumi-chan.

      On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Alkmaion <minyer@...> wrote:
      Gals!: Ran Kotobuki decides NOT to become a policewomen, but a lawyer
      instead...specializing on civil rights(suing the police for harassment).
      together with her girlfriend Aya Hoshino

      > So - pick a series you enjoyed and tell us how it really ended!

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      " We are many Buddy, they are few.
      They'll tell you lies to make you doubt your fellow man.
      Like cats and mice just can't get along.
      It suits the bosses, Buddy, and it serves them fine.
      Cause it keeps us working folks from being strong."

      Lefty, "My Name is Buddy" from Ry Cooder.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic