24897Re: My-Otome 0~S.ifr~

  • Freddy
    Apr 1, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie" <tigrisataica@...> wrote:

      Well The Sub as Been Out since Day after. I actually have it up on my youtube under a
      different name since any with Mai Otome would be removed in hrs. As for it be
      recommended? If you are already a Mai Hime/Otome fan I'd watch cause it does have that
      Materalizing from Mai otome and The action as well. FYI story is like 15 Yrs before Mai
      Otome ep 1. I you aren't I'd say don't unless you into the Fanservice this shows had with
      showers and girls talking Yuri and such. As a Mai-Series Fan myself i really enjoyed it and
      can't wait for the story since might have more background story ofMy FAV Character MIYU

      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My-Otome_0%7ES.ifr%7E
      So now I'm like, but wait... Rena (Lena?) is Arika's /mother/. Are
      > Elliot's feelings one-sided? What's going on? Unfortunately the
      > first episode only just aired in February of this year and I'm still
      > not advanced enough to be watching raw episodes to understand what is
      > going on.
      >
      > Still... if I can find a place to download it, is it recommended?
      >
      > --Vexed Fusion

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic