24864Re: [Yuricon] Introduction

  • Erin Subramanian
    Mar 26, 2008
      Kimberly wrote:

      >I'm hoping to get everybody's thoughts and feelings on it. As of
      >right now I have seen Maria Sama Ga Miteru, Strawberry Panic, Simoun,
      >and Yami to Boshi. So if anyone has any advice, suggestions for
      >resources, or other Anime that would be crucial to look at, please do
      >not hesitate in reponding back.
      In addition to the titles other people have suggested, I would also
      recommend watching Brother, Dear Brother (Oniisama e). And, while I
      wouldn't normally recommend them, you may find the Strange Love (Hen)
      OVAs useful for your paper as well.

      Welcome to the group!

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic