24420New Maria-sama ga Miteru Fanfic on "Worldshaking" Fanfic

    Jan 31, 2008
      Okay, so a while back, Sean Gaffney wrote a pornographic little romp called "Touko in Wonderland" which you probably shouldn't read even if you aren't a minor, because it's very, very bad for the brain. LOL It was certainly bad for my brain, so I've written an equally bad side story for his porniverse.You can find "Touko in Wonderland" on the Fanfic Revolution's site: http://fanficrevolution.blogspot.com. And should you be moved to learn the history Sachiko alludes to, of the tradition of Rosa Chinensis disciple, please feel free to wander over to http://www.worldshaking.net to readthis month's story - "Beloved."Both of these have mature themes, so if you are a minor - as unfair as it seems to you - please do not click these links. Following them is an affidavit that you are of the age of legal majority in your home. Thank you for being considerate and mature..Enjoy!Cheers,EricaYuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated." http://www.yuricon.org Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com"World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net The Fanfic Revolution - fanficrevolution.blogspot.com