24128Re: [Yuricon] Go-to series?

  • samantha luquin
    Dec 1, 2007
      When bored and at home I tend to rewatch Azumanga Daioh. It's cute, it's usually hapy, and I don't have to spend hours of my day pondering the meaning behind it. The movie I love to watch when bored or depressed or strangely giddy is My Neighbor Totoro. It's cute and happy and it makes me notsalgic and whatnot. For manga Shaman King is usally where I turn. Yoh puts a smile on my face.

      -Samantha

      atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      In the absence of anything particularly special to capture our
      attention this season, let's talk about past favorites!

      You're home, bored, maybe a little too tired to think much. What anime
      or manga series do you reach out to (Yuri or not) to bean entertainment
      directly to the pleasure centers of your brain?

      For anime, I frequently reach for Sailor Moon or Patlabor. For manga, I
      find myself often grabbing "Moonlight Flowers." It's short,
      melodramatic and Yuri. :-)

      Who's next?