24114Re: [Yuricon] Go-to series?

  • Carrie Robertson
    Nov 30, 2007
      Madlax and Noir and pretty much anything Kajiura Yuki did the music for.  Marimite.  "Juni Kokuki" (for its strong female characters)

      If we're talking film, my all-time favorite, Kondo Yoshifumi's "Mimi wo sumaseba", and, of course, pretty much all of Miyazaki's Studio Ghibli production over the past 25 years.

      atheniag wrote:

      In the absence of anything particularly special to capture our
      attention this season, let's talk about past favorites!

      You're home, bored, maybe a little too tired to think much. What anime
      or manga series do you reach out to (Yuri or not) to bean entertainment
      directly to the pleasure centers of your brain?

      For anime, I frequently reach for Sailor Moon or Patlabor. For manga, I
      find myself often grabbing "Moonlight Flowers." It's short,
      melodramatic and Yuri. :-)

      Who's next?