24104RE: [Yuricon] Re: Go-to series?

  • Haruchin
    Nov 30, 2007
      Good question!

      For anime it's Haibane Renmei first and foremost. I love that series on so many levels, and it's always the thing I turn to when I'm feeling tired or down. Other than that it would be Fruits Basket, Aria, Cardcaptor Sakura, Azumanga or Marimite probably on equal levels. They each do different things to cheer me up, but they're all definitely good for the happys. :)

      Manga-wise... Fruits Basket again, but CCS, Azumanga and Ichigo Mashimaro come in close seconds. If looking at the pictures counts, then definitely Hayate x Blade. However to read that one properly takes considerable brain power (damn my poor Japanese!), so if I'm knackered it's always a case of scanning the meaning and just getting the story from the visuals.

      Interesting seeing people's old comfortable favourites! I always think that people's old watched and rewatched series say more about them as an anime fan than anything else. Nice view into each of our own personal fandoms!

      Haru

      Can you guess the film? Search Charades!
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic