24101RE: [Yuricon] Go-to series?

    Nov 30, 2007

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: newain@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:45:04 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Go-to series?

      I go straight to Azumanga Daioh for anime... and Yotsuba!& for manga. They never fail to better my day.
      If I'm in a mood for more action.. Black Lagoon.
      ~ Nora

      Yostubato is excellent downtime reading. I just finished re-reading the first seven volumes, and it's always a series I look forward to in Dengeki Daioh. It amazes me that I enjoy it, considering my well-known antipathy for children. OTOH, Asagi is evil, so.... ;-)

      Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic