24099Re: [Yuricon] Go-to series?

  • Nora Wainwright
    Nov 30, 2007
      I go straight to Azumanga Daioh for anime... and Yotsuba!& for manga. They never fail to better my day.
      If I'm in a mood for more action.. Black Lagoon.
      ~ Nora

      atheniag wrote:

      In the absence of anything particularly special to capture our
      attention this season, let's talk about past favorites!

      You're home, bored, maybe a little too tired to think much. What anime
      or manga series do you reach out to (Yuri or not) to bean entertainment
      directly to the pleasure centers of your brain?

      For anime, I frequently reach for Sailor Moon or Patlabor. For manga, I
      find myself often grabbing "Moonlight Flowers." It's short,
      melodramatic and Yuri. :-)

      Who's next?