24098Re: Go-to series?

  • Freddy
    Nov 30, 2007

      Wow I have to Pick one anime? (Thinks for 12 yrs) Well I'm a big fan of KashiMashi.
      Kashimashi was the anime that made be into a Full Yuri fan-boy and got me into a whole
      new world of anime. On Jan 8 will be the 1yr anniversy of when i first saw kashimashi ep 1
      and 5 min after watching it downloading the full intro theem on my MP3 player. i still hear
      the intro on almost daily thing and still get over joyed at the Ova ep 13.