24095Re: Go-to series?

  • crimsonlotus20
    Nov 30, 2007
      Depends on how pretentious I'm feeling. If I'm in an especially smug
      mood, "Ergo Proxy" (did I mention how exceptional this is? Like
      Evangelion, only more atmospheric and, IMHO, with more substance).
      does the trick, otherwise "Only Yesterday" (Omohide Poro Poro) and
      just about anything by Miyazaki (Nausicaa especially).