      From: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Yuricon@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of crimsonlotus20
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:14 PM
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Some (untidy) thoughts on Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tabibito

      I very strongly agree on the correlation between plot-space and
      character-space. These are dynamic, inter-connecting strands which,
      together, form the basis of narrative. Which leads us to modernist
      poetry and what could be defined as the "correlative objective": I
      need only say "Oedipus" and you have someone who married his mother
      tears his eyes out in your head, without me having to go into further
      detail.

      .

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic