23735RE: [Yuricon] Blue Drop, episode 2 - mild spoliers

    Oct 11, 2007
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: adam@...
      > Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:54:11 +0100
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Blue Drop, episode 2 - mild spoliers
      >
      > On 11-Oct-2007 13:30 -0000, atheniag wrote:
      >

      > > This Is
      > >

      > > Spoiler Space
      > >

      > > In Case
      > >

      > > You Don't
      > >

      > > Recognize It
      > >

      > > ***
      > >
      > > It appears that when Higano and Mari touch bad things happen. That's
      > > gotta put a cramp in anyone's style. :-)
      >
      > Pah. Suitable application of prosthetics will solve that problem in no
      > time.
      >
      > > As Serge said - we can believe in their love and see if they get past
      > > that small obstacle. (A line made funnier by the fact that, at the
      > > moment, at least, Mari hates Higano's guts. lol)
      >
      > You're forgetting rule 1 of slash: They hate each other, therefore it
      > must be love.

      I wasn't forgetting that. We'd already been there and back. :-)

      > I suspect that the pain thing may just be a one-off memory-transfer kind
      > of issue, to be honest. In any case, it's going to be fun once Mari
      > realises just what Hagino did to her family (and her friends, her
      > neighbours, her town and her little dawg too). Of course, if this was
      > the Blue Drop manga there'd be a simple answer: kinky mind-control
      > sex. ;)

      I think you mean the second volume of the manga? The first volume had pretty straight forward sexual situations, I thought, pretty much completly lacking in mind-control on non-con.