      From: Johann Chua <johannconradchua@...>
      To: yuricon <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, October 5, 2007 7:31:15 PM
      Subject: [Yuricon] Good news, bad news for UTENA on Philippine TV

      Good news is that Hero TV will be showing it this month, replacing
      Ikki Tousen on the 1:30am Tuesday to Saturday slot, which ought to
      mean no cuts.

      Bad news is that they're using Enoki Films USA's alternate title,
      Ursula's Kiss. I can only imagine what the ready-made English scripts
      are like. The Tagalog dub will have to be as good as ABS-CBN's
      original Magic Knight Rayearth and Zenki dubs to make up for the
      liberties with translation. There's this weird trend where older dubs
      where they changed the names and such were better than newer dubs with
      more accurate translations.