23692Re:Good news, bad news for UTENA on Philippine TV

  • Kim Robbins
    Oct 6, 2007
      It might come as a shock to you (to everyone who has seen Utena) but i've only begun watching it on veoh. Unfortunately because of my busy school sched I wasn't able to continue watching it. Add to the fact that we lost our internet connection at home! grr!!! But thank God!! After all these years they're finally going to air it on tv!!! Its about time!!!

      What bothers me is that there would be slight alterations on the anime. It wouldn't the same... I sure hope ABSCBN's dubbers would be able to do justice to Utena.

      ja ne,
      juneese