23545Re: New poll for Yuricon

  • chimeratech712
    Sep 15, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Kumiko Yamazaki" <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

      Me I was a big anime fan of course watching tilll late hours. Mostly voilent anime like DBZ
      and such. However after watching Kashimashi, Mai hime, Kannazuki no miko and other
      good Yuri anime I changed a lot. I started buying lots more dvds, making amvs and now
      the only anime I usually watch must have Yuri in it (as main or sub story) or at least a
      strong Female character who is also the lead character. So Yuri influenced me a lot

      > That's my choice right there. :)
      >
      > Kumi-chan.
      >
      > On 9/15/07, stonegarden@... <stonegarden@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > You forgot to have a line for; Found anime, Found Yuri, now spend endless
      > > hours looking for scraps of any yuri in any and all media to the point of
      > > obsession. And then look some more.
      > >
      > > christine
      > >

      > --
      > "Do not cross this line. Do not touch us...okay?
      >
      > I used words that a lower animal would understand, yes?
      >
      > Stay in your den and don't come near us, understood Imp?"
      >
      > - Suiseiseki, "Rozen Maiden, Vol. 2"

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic