23005Re: Yuri Hime S issue 1

    Jun 18, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>

      http://www.ichijinsha.co.jp/special/yurihimes/

      > If you're familiar with some of the works on the list above, you'll
      know
      > that most of these artists often draw for a male audience,

      Yeah...some of the names make me a little concerned, as I mentioned
      in my review of Yuri Hime 8 on Okazu. It looks like they are
      definitely ehading for a more male-centric Yuri view. And I was
      really enjoying having the magazine be for women. Yes, there are
      definitely some female artists here, and in YH, but there overall
      focus seems to be shifting.

      It was nice while it lasted....

      > If you're interested in buying volume 1 from amazon.co.jp (and
      paying an
      > arm and a leg for shipping now that they only offer one
      international
      > shipping option, grumble grumble), there's a link at the Yuricon
      Shop:
      > http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html
      > Make sure you click on Yuri Hime S, not Yuri Hime Selection.

      Yes - there's links to both publications and to Yuri Hime 8. Thanks
      for the plug! I hadn't had a chance to mention the recent update
      here. ;-)