22937Re: [Yuricon] Re: Looking forward to the spring anime season

  • Blah Blahn
    Jun 6, 2007
      I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Hitohira yet for Yuri content. The Yuri content is in large bunches, even if it is slow to develop. Now that the ending is coming up (the next episode preview said the 12th episode shall be the final one), I wonder how the series will end, especially with the obvious Yuri-ness of 11.... I am sad though, because Hitohira has definitely taken a turn for the depressive near the end. Anyways, random rambling aside, I wonder what other people think of Hitohira this anime season.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic