2289Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon 2002 events/site/plans/notes (ok, it's long)

  • Menagi Starnigh
    Dec 28, 2001

      >From: "atheniag"

      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Yuricon 2002 events/site/plans/notes (ok, it's long)
      >Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:40:00 -0000
      >1) ebay auctions - It's become traditional for cons to run fundraising
      >through this non-intrusive method. First Lady Pattie has said that she
      >will take on the job of organizing and arranging any ebay auctions.
      >What we need from you is good stuff to auction! We have stuff we pick
      >up here and there, good strong chicks with weapons stuff, or yuri
      >manga and the like - but we need more! Got a doujin you don't read
      >much? Or a Japanese manga you can't translate? Art or toys you've
      >grown out of, etc? We'll be glad to take that pesky stuff off your
      >hands and turn it into financial support for ALC.
      Erica-kun, if you would E-mail me privately with the address you would like such "goodies" sent to, I will gather together a box and ship it to you.  It's time for some house-cleaning anyway, so I *should* be able to put together a fairly large (no joke) package of stuff to sell.
      If you want a *REALLY* large box of stuff to sell--I have a bunch of (NRFB) X-Men (chicks with weapons!!) figurines I need to get rid of as well.  I was going to sell all this crap myself on E-bay for extra cash ....   but Yuricon is a good cause.  ^_^
      You're not getting my Uranus plushie, however.  *growls*  Its MINE damn it MINE!
      Jya matta ne!