22883Re: The real meaning Of Yuri/Shoujo ai

  • kyouka_mitzrugi
    May 29, 2007
      How do you do.

      I am a Japanese living in Japan. English may not be good.

      If anything, it means pedophilia when they say Shoujo-ai(­—ˆ¤) in
      Japan.

      Yuri had a sexual meaning mainly. However, there is an impression to
      be said to be mental after Marimite in particular. A lily comes to
      show a general idea to be known as "S"uƒGƒXv.

      "Girls love" is surely used a lot now in Japan. An item of a yuri
      is "Girls love" by Japanese edition Wikipedia.
      Most Japanese will not know that "girllove" shows pedophilia in
      English adversely.

      They are not sensitive to a meaning of words so that there is much
      Japanese English in Japan.

      By an opinion of I individual, Kasi Masi is not yuri. Some Japanese
      will agree, too.
      Because mind of a chief character is because there is it as a boy. It
      is important how mentally in Japan.
      Therefore I think that Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru is nearer to yuri.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic